Minocin MR capsules contain the antibiotic minocycline, for the treatment of mild to moderate acne. They help to kill the excess bacteria on the skin that contribute to the development of acne.
- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Buy CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Online
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel - this gentle exfoliating & hydrating moisturiser formula is proven to improve skin texture & tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
Buy CeraVe Blemish Control Gel online today from The Independent Pharmacy and get delivery straight to your chosen address from as soon as the next working day.
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Information
What is CeraVe Blemish Control Gel and what is it used for?
Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin, which targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while protecting the skin’s natural barrier.
It's key benefits are:
- Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. For all over application, or targeted use.
- Targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer.
- Proven to improve skin texture & tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Maintains healthy-looking skin with daily use.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula.
- Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours.
- Non-greasy & non-drying formula.
- Number of blackheads appear reduced by up to 45%*
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 33%**
*Clinical study, 4 weeks, 52 subjects.
** Clinical study, 8 weeks, 52 subjects
Alternatives to CeraVe Blemish Control Gel
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel improves skin texture & tone and reduce the appearance of pores. It can be combined with other prescription and non-prescription acne treatments for best results.
For dry skin, we stock a wide range of alternative emollients, moisturisers and bath additives that can help relieve discomfort caused by dry skin. A full list of treatments can be viewed over on our Dry Skin page.
How to use CeraVe Blemish Control Gel
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product, we recommend using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended for evening use.
- Use applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
- Apply CeraVe Blemish Control Gel in the evening and always follow with SPF protection in the day time – we suggest the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
- To prevent from over-drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel ingredients
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel contains: aqua/water, glycerin, sodium hydroxide, glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, niacinamide, ceramide np, ceramide ap, ceramide eop, carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, triethyl citrate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium lauroyl lactylate, cholesterol, chlorphenesin, disodium edta, hydroxypropyl guar, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, phytosphingosine, benzoic acid