- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
Eucerin 10% UreaRepair Original Cream
Eucerin 10% Urea Cream is a very popular topical treatment to relieve very dry, itchy, flaky or scaly skin. It provides intensive moisture and helps to scale rough skin leaving it feeling smooth and supple.
Eucerin 10% Urea Cream Information
What is Eucerin 10% Urea cream?
Eucerin UreaRepair Cream provides intense moisurisation to dry, rough skin and leaves a fine protective layer on the skin that helps to lock in moisture and prevent further drying. It is free from added fragrances and colourants to ensure that it is gentle on skin that is already itchy and scaly.
Eucerin has shown excellent care effectiveness and skin compatibility in clinical studies on extremely dry skin.
How does Eucerin 10% Cream work?
The cream is enriched with urea and lactate (lactic acid), both of which enhance the skin's ability to bind moisture. It also leaves a thin layer on the skin to protect from further moisture loss between applications.
Eucerin 10% Cream directions
- Make sure that the area is gently cleaned with warm water and pat dry
- Rub the cream in to the affected area until fully absorbed
- Apply the cream to the affected areas as often as necessary
- You can apply the cream over all areas of the body, including on the inside and outside of joints
Eucerin 10% Urea Cream ingredients
Eucerin 10% Urea Cream contains the following ingredients:
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Cera Microcristallina
- Magnesium Stearate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Sodium Lactate
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Lanolin Alcohol - Eucerit
- Magnesium Sulfate