- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
Clenil Modulite Inhaler (50, 100, 200 & 250) reviews
Clenil Modulite Inhaler (50, 100, 200 & 250) FAQs
There are two types of inhaler: preventers and relievers. Preventer inhalers such as Clenil Modulite are used daily to control inflammation in the airways, which reduces the risk of an asthma attack occurring. It will not provide relief from an asthma attack.
Reliever inhalers treat asthma attacks and are used only when necessary. Reliever inhalers include Ventolin, Salamol, and Airomir.
The active ingredient starts to work immediately, and you will likely notice an improvement in your breathing problems within a week of daily use.
If you are using Clenil correctly, the medicine should be going straight into your lungs. This requires that you correctly time your inhalation and your activating the device. If your technique is incorrect, the medicine may remain in your mouth and leave a bad taste. If you are struggling to fix your technique, devices are available which slow down the cloud of medicine and make it easier to inhale correctly.
The price includes the medication you have selected, the private consultation with our doctor or pharmacist and, if the purchase is over £40, it also includes free standard delivery. Under £40, standard delivery is £2.95 and all items are sent using a Royal Mail Tracked Service.
Just select 'Start Consultation' next to the product above, or on the links below.
You will need to fill in a simple health questionnaire so that our GPs and Pharmacists can ensure it is safe for us to supply your Clenil inhalers to you. It only takes a few minutes, and your treatment can be delivered to your door as soon as the next working day.
- Clenil inhalers are a prescription-only asthma treatment. For that reason, to ensure the safety of our patients and the legal operating of our pharmacy, we only supply a maximum of 2 inhalers at one time.This allows us to balance offering our patients an adequate supply of treatment with regular checks on their condition, symptoms, and the effectiveness of their treatment. This model ensures the perfect mix of convenience with optimal health and safety.If you have no adverse effects and your asthma is well controlled, you can log in and easily re-order another supply.
The active ingredient in Clenil inhalers is beclomethasone dipropionate. The amount present in each inhalation will vary according to the strength of the inhaler.
The medicine also contains inactive ingredients that are used to make up the inhalation – for more details please see the 'Ingredients' tab above.
The beclomethasone contained in the inhaler reduces inflammation in the lungs, reducing your risk of an asthma attack.
Yes – as long as you are buying from a website that is a legally operating and regulated pharmacy, it is perfectly safe to buy Clenil inhalers online.
The Independent Pharmacy is an NHS Online Pharmacy based in Bristol and has all the necessary regulation to be able to safely provide convenient access to genuine prescription treatments through our Online Pharmacy and Online Doctor.
There are many advantages to buying asthma treatments online, some include:
- It's quick and easy- there is no need to spend time at the doctor or pharmacy.
- Fast delivery- We offer same day dispatch before 4pm and fast delivery to your address of choice with Royal Mail.
- Great prices- we are able to offer very competitive prices and we guarantee to beat any other Online Doctor service.
- A wealth of information - we provide all the information you could need on Clenil inhalers and other asthma treatments, in easy to digest formats, at a time that suits you.
Clenil inhalers are available on the NHS from your GP if you have been diagnosed with asthma, exercise-induced wheezing or breathing problems due to allergens. This is normally where we suggest people start their treatment, to ensure that their condition is properly diagnosed and any possible serious symptoms are addressed.
Many people can find it difficult to fit in time to see their GP or hard to get an appointment at all! It can, therefore, be more convenient to order your treatment online and have it delivered to your home or work address with minimum fuss. We also provide complete support to allow you to get any questions answered by our professional team by phone, email or live chat.
Here at The Independent Pharmacy, we take the headache out of getting asthma treatment.