- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
Ventolin Inhaler & Accuhaler reviews
Ventolin Inhaler & Accuhaler FAQs
Reliever inhalers such as Ventolin dilate the airways by relaxing the surrounding muscles. Steroid inhalers work by reducing inflammation. They are used regularly to prevent asthma attacks. Generally, steroid inhalers (or 'preventers') are brown whereas 'relievers' (such as Ventolin) are blue. Everyone with asthma should have a reliever inhaler. If your asthma is mild, it might not be necessary to use a preventer inhaler.
Reliever inhalers are usually blue in colour and all have a similar short-term relief effect. The medicine reaches the lungs and dilates the airways by relaxing the surrounding muscles. They come in three slightly different forms.
- Metered dose inhalers (e.g. Ventolin, Airomir) contain medicine in an aerosol solution. The medicine is manually released in spray form.
- Breath actuated inhalers (e.g. Easi-Breathe, Airmax, Autohaler) release the spray automatically when you inhale from the mouthpiece
- Dry powder inhalers (e.g. Accuhaler, Bricanyl) contain a dry powder rather than a spray solution.
The price includes the medication you have selected, the private consultation with our doctor or pharmacist and, if the purchase is over £40, it also includes free standard delivery. Under £40, standard delivery is £2.95 and all items are sent using a Royal Mail Tracked Service.
Just select 'Start Consultation' next to the product above, or on the links below.
You will need to fill in a simple health questionnaire so that our GPs and Pharmacists can ensure it is safe for us to supply your Ventolin inhalers to you. It only takes a few minutes, and your treatment can be delivered to your door as soon as the next working day.
Yes – we understand that sometimes you will want your treatment as soon as possible. If ordered before 4pm Monday to Friday, Ventolin inhalers are available f or next-day delivery.
Yes – as long as you are buying from a website that is a legally operating and regulated pharmacy, it is perfectly safe to buy Ventolin inhalers online.
The Independent Pharmacy is an NHS Online Pharmacy based in Bristol and has all the necessary regulation to be able to safely provide convenient access to genuine prescription treatments through our Online Pharmacy and Online Doctor.
There are many advantages to buying asthma treatments online, some include:
- It's quick and easy- there is no need to spend time at the doctor or pharmacy.
- Fast delivery- We offer same day dispatch before 4pm and fast delivery to your address of choice with Royal Mail.
- Great prices- we are able to offer very competitive prices and we guarantee to beat any other Online Doctor service.
- A wealth of information - we provide all the information you could need on Ventolin inhalers and other asthma treatments, in easy to digest formats, at a time that suits you.
Ventolin inhalers are available on the NHS from your GP if you have been diagnosed with asthma, exercise-induced wheezing or breathing problems due to allergens. This is normally where we suggest people start their treatment, to ensure that their condition is properly diagnosed and any possible serious symptoms are addressed.
Many people can find it difficult to fit in time to see their GP or hard to get an appointment at all! It can, therefore, be more convenient to order your treatment online and have it delivered to your home or work address with minimum fuss. We also provide complete support to allow you to get any questions answered by our professional team by phone, email or live chat.
At The Independent Pharmacy, we take the headache out of getting asthma treatment.