- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
About Cetraben Oatmeal Cream
Cetraben Oatmeal Cream is a natural formula that can be used from birth on all skin types. It is specially designed to nourish and hydrate dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Buy Cetraben Oatmeal Cream online from The Independent Pharmacy without a prescription today and get it delivered to your door.
Cetraben Oatmeal Cream Information
What is Cetraben Oatmeal Cream?
Cetraben Oatmeal Cream is a natural formula designed to soothe and hydrate dry skin for up to 24 hours. It locks in moisture and protects against water loss and irritants, helping to reduce eczema flare-ups, dermatitis and psoriasis.
This product is gentle on the skin and is suitable for use from birth. It can be used to treat dry skin on your face, hands and body and can be applied as many times a day as is required.
What is Cetraben Oatmeal Cream used for?
Cetraben Oatmeal Cream is designed to hydrate, nourish and protect mild to moderately dry, flaky skin. It can be used to effectively treat dry skin conditions including flare-ups of eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
How does Cetraben Oatmeal Cream work?
The natural active oatmeal included in Cetraben Oatmeal Cream soothes and hydrates dry skin by trapping moisture in and by creating a barrier so further moisture cannot be lost.
It also protects the skin against irritants reducing the chances of further inflammation or infection.
Cetraben Oatmeal Cream warnings
- For external use only.
- Do not use on skin that is badly cracked, inflamed, infected or bleeding. Speak to a doctor for advice.
- This product is flammable. Fabrics that come into contact with this cream should be kept away from naked flames and washed regularly.
Cetraben Oatmeal Cream & Pregnancy
Using Cetraben Oatmeal Cream during pregnancy and while breastfeeding is unlikely to have any negative effects, however, it is always recommended that you discuss the use of any new products with a doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure or concerned.
Cetraben Oatmeal Cream dosage
- Before your first application prime the pump by depressing fully several times to expel air until cream appears.
- Smooth the cream gently into the skin, following the direction of the hair growth. Ensure the skin is well covered in cream.
- Apply the cream to areas of dry skin as often as required throughout the day.
- For best results apply before and after showering, swimming or bathing to protect the skin from further drying.
Cetraben Oatmeal Cream ingredients
Each bottle of Cetraben Oatmeal Cream contains: Aqua, Glycerin, Ceteardimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Petrolatum, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.
Cetraben Oatmeal Cream side effects
It is very rare for Cetraben Oatmeal Cream to cause side effects, however, if you notice your skin condition becomes worse or you develop a rash while using this product you should stop using it and consult a doctor if it does not improve.