- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Buy Dermacool 2% Cream Online
E45 Itch Relief Cream is a rich moisturiser which provides rapid, long-acting relief from itchy and irritated skin caused by conditions such as eczema, dermatitis. E45 Itch Relief Cream is a non-greasy formula that soothes your need to itch leaving your skin nourished and more comfortable.
E45 Itch Relief Cream is suitable for you by the whole family and can be bought without a prescription online at The Independent Pharmacy in 100g tubes and 500g pumps.
Dermacool 2% Cream Information
What is Dermacool 2% Cream?
Dermacool 2% Menthol Aqueous Cream cools, calms and provides instant relief from a variety of itchy skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, insect bites, prickly heat, sunburn and hives. It has been specially formulated for those with irritated skin and differs from other aqueous creams by remaining free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), a known skin irritant.
The menthol within Dermacool triggers the cold receptors in the skin in order to provide a cooling and soothing relief. It also works to restore natural moisture levels in the skin to prevent it from becoming dehydrated and dry. Dermacool relieves the need to itch and scratch which allows flaky, sore, irritated skin to heal.
Dermacool 2% Cream dosage
Apply to clean dry skin daily or as often as required.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age unless approved by doctor.
Dermacool cream is for external use only and should be applied directly to the skin.
For best results, Dermacool cream should be applied after bathing to retain moisture. It should be gently massaged into the skin following the direction of your hair growth.
Dermacool 2% Cream ingredients
Dermacool 2% Menthol Aqueous Cream contains the following ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Menthol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol.
For a full list of the ingredients contained in E45 anti-itch cream please see the Patient Information Leaflet. You must read this thoroughly before using this cream.
Dermacool 2% Cream warnings
- Do not use Dermacool if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes rinse with water immediately and seek medical advice.
- In the unlikely event of rash or irritation, discontinue use.
- Do not allow young children to apply this product unsupervised.
- Do not apply to the face, the nose, upper lip or oral mucosa of infants or young children.
- Seek medical advice if the product is accidentally swallowed. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.
- For external use only
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not use after expiry date