- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
About Fusion Allergy Eye Drops
Fusion Allergy Eye Drops information
What are Fusion Allergy Eye Drops and what are they used for?
Fusion-Allergy-Eye-Drops are formulated to soothe and relieve symptoms caused by pollen, pet, hair, and dust mites. They help to relieve symptoms such as itching, redness, soreness, and watering.
Fusion-Allergy-Eye-Drops for Itchy Eyes works by flushing out allergens such as pollen that cause hay fever. Formulated with purified water and plant extracts it is safe to use in your eye every day.
How do Fusion Allergy Eye Drops work?
Fusion™ Allergy Eye Drops contains 1% Ectoin®, a natural cell-protective molecule with membranestabilizing properties. Fusion™ Allergy Eye Drops is an isotonic solution and can be used to alleviate and treat symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis. Symptoms like itchy, red, or watery eyes can effectively be reduced.
How to use Fusion Allergy Eye Drops
If not otherwise prescribed by your healthcare provider, apply 1-2 drops of Fusion™
Allergy Eye Drops per eye several times a day. If necessary, Fusion™ Allergy Eye Drops can be used multiple times per hour.
Fusion Allergy Eye Drops ingredients:
Ingredients: Ectoin®, Sodium Chloride, Water, and Citrate Buffer
Fusion Allergy Eye Drops side effects
Not everyone will experience side effects when they use Fusion eye drops. However, if you do, they can include:
- Stinging in the eyes or blurred vision. This should go away a few moments after using the drops.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Fusion Allergy Eye Drops warnings
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Not recommended for contact lens wearers
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Important If irritation persists seek medical advice
- Safe to use in children's eyes with the supervision of an adult
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
Fusion Allergy Eye Drops FAQs
- Keep windows closed in your house or car
- Clean your pets and clothes after they have been outside
- Avoid irritants such as cigarette smoke
- Avoid grassy areas
- Wear protection such as sunglasses when you need to be outside
- Vacuum and dust your house regularly