- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Drug-free hayfever drops by Optrex
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops offer a drug-free alternative to treat hay fever for those with sensitive eyes. They effectively wash away pollen and other allergens and use natural plant extracts to calm irritated eyes.
Buy Optrex Soothing Eye Drops today from The Independent Pharmacy along with all your other Hay Fever & Allergy treatments for delivery as quickly as the next working day.
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops information
What are Optrex Soothing Eye Drops and what are they used for?
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops are formulated to soothe and relieve symptoms caused by pollen, pet, hair, and dust mites. They help to relieve symptoms such as itching, redness, soreness, and watering.
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops for Itchy Eyes works by flushing out allergens such as pollen that cause hay fever. Formulated with purified water and plant extracts it is safe to use in your eye every day.
How do Optrex Soothing Eye Drops work?
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops gently cleanse the surface of the eye washing away any particles that can cause allergy and hay fever. They are designed to specifically relieve discomfort and irritation and soothe itchy and sore eyes.
Alternative Treatments to Soothing Eye Drops
There is an extremely large range of over-the-counter treatments for allergy symptoms that you can purchase online from The Independent Pharmacy, these vary from tablets and liquids including Cetirizine, Loratadine, and Piriton, and nasal sprays including Pirinase and Benacort. If you have tried non-prescription treatments and these have not been effective you should speak to a doctor or pharmacist for further advice.
How to use Optrex Soothing Eye Drops
Adults and children over the age of 6 years:
- Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
- Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 2 to 4 drops into each eye to instantly refresh them.
- Use as often as required.
If irritation persists seek medical advice.
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Aqua, Hamamelis Virgina( Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops side effects
Not everyone will experience side effects when they use Optrex eye drops. However, if you do, they can include:
- Stinging in the eyes or blurred vision. This should go away a few moments after using the drops.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops warnings
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Not recommended for contact lens wearers
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Important If irritation persists seek medical advice
- Safe to use in children's eyes with the supervision of an adult
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops reviews
Optrex Soothing Eye Drops FAQs
- Keep windows closed in your house or car
- Clean your pets and clothes after they have been outside
- Avoid irritants such as cigarette smoke
- Avoid grassy areas
- Wear protection such as sunglasses when you need to be outside
- Vacuum and dust your house regularly