- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Dermalex Eczema Treatment
Dermalex Eczema Treatment Cream is a rich, non-greasy cream that has been clinically proven to intensely hydrate the skin while replenishing moisture levels. It is a steroid-free emollient cream that has been developed by dermatologists to be suitable for long-term use in preventing eczema flare-ups and keeping the skin healthy.
You can buy Dermalex Eczema Cream online from The Independent Pharmacy without the need for a prescription. Buy two or more 100g tubes for fast, free delivery.
Dermalex Eczema Information
What is Dermalex Eczema and what is it used for?
Dermalex Eczema has been specifically formulated to moisturise and protect the skin in those suffering from symptoms of eczema, dermatitis and other medical conditions that involve dry skin. It also helps to support the skin’s own repair mechanism to strengthen and restore the skin barrier, leaving it stronger, smoother and more supple.
Dermalex Eczema Treatment cream has been specially created by dermatologists to treat atopic eczema. It works in two unique ways:
- Restores the skin’s barrier function
- Prevents irritants and allergens from entering the skin
Dermalex Eczema is suitable for people aged 6 years or older suffering from mild or moderate atopic dermatitis symptoms. Dermalex call their cream a topical epidermal barrier damage repair accelerator complex. This means that it activates the skin’s own repair mechanism and creates a barrier on the skin against bacterial toxins and undesirable microorganisms. It moisturises and replenishes the missing natural ceramide components, typical to atopic eczema skin.
Dermalex Eczema Treatment Cream is a dermatological product for the treatment of eczema skin symptoms, such as itching, dry skin, red spots, scaling, excoriations, papulation, erosions, oozing and induration.
Dermalex Eczema and other treatments
Regular use of Dermalex Eczema cream is designed to keep the skin hydrated and healthy, however, occasionally you may still get flare-ups of irritated dry skin and eczema. If you do need to treat flare-ups of eczema and dermatitis with short-term courses of corticosteroids, like Betnovate or Eumovate, you should apply them first and allow them to absorb before applying Dermalex.
How to use Dermalex Eczema Cream
Dermalex Eczema Treatment Cream is suitable for adults and children over 6 years old.
It is safe for long-term use and suitable for application on the face and over large areas of the body.
- You should apply Dermalex Eczema Cream to the affected areas two to three times daily.
- Ensure you re-apply the cream after washing or bathing
- For the first two to three days of treatment, you should apply Dermale Eczema to damp skin
Dermalex Eczema Treatment ingredients
Skin Identical Ceramide Complex, Modified Alumino-Silicates, Purified water, Glycerol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myrisate, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Alkaline Earth Minerals optimised for atopic eczema treatment.
Dermalex Eczema Treatment Cream does not contain corticosteroids, parabens, artificial colours or fragrances.
Dermalex Eczema side effects
Side effects when using Dermalex Eczema Cream are unlikely however some patients have reported a slight stinging sensation may be noticeable during the first few applications. This is normal and will normally subside within a few days. You can apply Dermalex Eczema Treatment Cream to damp skin for the first few days to help avoid irritation.
Dermalex Eczema Cream warnings
Ensure you read the full instructions for use before you start using the cream.
- For external use only
- The cream should not be applied to the genitals or other intimate areas
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply the cream to severe open wounds
- Do not use the cream if you are aware of an allergy to any of the ingredients
- You should only use the products on children (above 6 years old) under parental guidance
Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- The cream will be used in combination with other treatments
- You have severe, hyper-acute symptoms of eczema
- Side-effects or allergic reactions occur
- In case of discomfort or adverse skin reaction
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Your symptoms don’t improve after 4 weeks of treatment