- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
E45 Dermatitis Cream for Redness & Inflammation
E45 Dermatitis Cream is a steroid-free treatment specifically formulated to treat redness and inflammation associated with dermatitis and eczema. It has been scientifically-proven to reduce the inflammation response to help calm the skin when irritated.
You can buy E45 Dermatitis Cream online, without the need for a prescription, for delivery as quickly as the next working day.
E45 Dermatitis Cream Information
What is E45 Dermatitis Cream & what is it used for?
E45 Dermatitis cream helps to relieve and calm irritated and damaged skin by reducing inflammatory reactions and supporting the regeneration process. It is used for symptomatic treatment and relief of skin redness and itching experienced with various types of inflammatory dermatoses, including atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, and radio dermatitis.
E45 Dermatitis cream is:
- Used for mild to moderate dermatitis and eczema
- Suitable for use from 3 months of age
- Suitable for long-term daily use
- Steroid-free and fragrance-free
- No added preservatives
E45 Dermatitis Cream warnings
- Keep out of reach of children
- Should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to Ectoin® or any of the other ingredients of the cream
- If allergic reactions occur, the use of E45 dermatitis cream must be discontinued immediately
- Should not be used on infected skin
- To ensure safe hygiene, this product should only be used by one person
- For topical application on skin only
- Do not smoke or go near naked flames – risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressing etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but does not totally remove it
E45 Dermatitis Cream directions
E45 Dermatitis Cream is suitable for use in adults and children aged 3 months and over.
It is normally applied to the affected red and inflamed areas twice daily, though it can be applied as often as necessary.
Apply the cream directly to any affected areas (as long as they aren't showing signs of infection) and allow to absorb fully before applying any other topical treatments.
E45 Dermatitis Cream ingredients
The active ingredient Ectoin is a natural cell-protective molecule with inflammation-reducing and membrane-stabilising properties.
It also continas: Aqua, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide-3, Squalane, Olea Europea Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Cera, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Glycine, Alanine, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerine, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid.
E45 Dermatitis Cream side effects
E45 Dermatitis Cream is generally very well tolerated and does not have any recorded side effects. If you experience any sensitivity or allergies whilst using the cream, you should stop using it immediately and speak to your doctor.