- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
About Benadryl Natural Nasal Spray
Benadryl Natural Relief Nasal Spray is a nasal spray that is suitable for adults over the age of 18 years to prevent and suppress sneezing, nasal congestion and an itchy, runny nose caused by hayfever.
Benadryl can be purchased online from The Independent Pharmacy as an over the counter treatment for hayfever. Buy today and get fast, convenient delivery.
What is Benadryl Natural Relief Nasal Spray?
Benadryl Allergy Natural Relief Spray helps unblock your nose and provide natural congestion relief by washing away irritants. It helps to minimise the symptoms associated with allergies, such as a runny or blocked nose.This preservative-free isotonic saline solution is used for treating blocked, dry or irritated nasal passages caused by allergy (including hay fever).
Benadryl Allergy Natural Relief Spray provides an instant cleansing effect by cleaning and moistening the nasal passages and flushing allergens out of the nose
What is Benadryl Natural Relief Nasal Spray used for?
Benadryl Natural Nasal Spray offers effective prevention and relief from symptoms of pollen allergies or hay fever that specifically affect the nose. These symptoms include:
- Itchy nose, the roof of the mouth or throat
- Running nose
- Nasal congestion
How does Benadryl Natural Relief Nasal Spray work?
Hay fever causes irritation, inflammation and excess mucus in the nose, which is what causes congestion, itching, sneezing and running of the nose. Benadryl Allergy Natural Relief Spray provides an instant cleansing effect by cleaning and moistening the nasal passages and flushing allergens out of the nose.
Alternatives to Benadryl Natural Relief Nasal Spray
At The Independent Pharmacy, we offer a range of hay fever and allergy treatments. This includes an alternative corticosteroid and antihistamine nasal sprays, antihistamine tablets, liquid solutions and eye drops designed to relieve hay fever symptoms that affect the eyes and nose as well as the rest of the body.
Our range of treatments includes both over-the-counter medicines and those that can be purchased with a prescription. Examples of alternative hay fever treatments include:
Antihistamine Tablets and liquid solutions
- Cetirizine Tablets and Solution - over-the-counter, non-drowsy. For children and adults from 2 years.
- Chlorphenamine Tablets and Solution - over the counter.
- Loratadine Tablets - over-the-counter, non-drowsy. For children and adults over 12 years.
- Xyzal Tablets - (levocetirizine) prescription only.
- Desloratadine Tablets - prescription only.
- Telfast Tablets - (fexofenadine) prescription only.
- Beclomethasone Spray - over-the-counter corticosteroid nasal spray.
- Pirinase Spray - (fluticasone propionate) over the counter corticosteroid nasal spray.
- Avamys Spray - (fluticasone furoate) prescription only, corticosteroid nasal spray.
- Dymista Spray - (azelastine hydrochloride & fluticasone propionate) prescription only, combined antihistamine and corticosteroid nasal spray.
- Rhinolast Spray - (azelastine hydrochloride) prescription-only antihistamine nasal spray.
- Opticrom Drops - (sodium cromoglycate) over-the-counter anti-inflammatory/anti-allergen drops.
- Optilast Drops - (azelastine hydrochloride) prescription only, antihistamine eye drops.
How to use Benadryl Natural Relief Nasal Spray
Infants and babies up to 2 years: One spray into each nostril as required.
Children over 2 years and adults: One to two sprays into each nostril as required.
For nasal use only.
Benadryl Natural Relief Nasal Spray ingredients
Ingredients: Aqua, sodium chloride (0.8%), calcium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
Benadryl Natural Relief Nasal Spray side effects
The most commonly experienced side effects when using Nasal Sprays are:
- Irritation of the nose or throat
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Benadryl Natural Relief Nasal Spray warnings
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use Benadryl® Allergy Natural Relief Nasal Spray if you have known hypersensitivity to sodium chloride or to any of the other ingredients.
- One bottle should be used only by the same person as the use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- If symptoms persist after 14 days, or worsen, or if new symptoms occur, stop use and consult a healthcare professional. In the case of any serious incident that occurs with this product, please report this to the manufacturer and to your government's health authority.